I think i did everything very well. I like everything about this one. I like how i made the purple seem soft and not too put out there. The letter font makes it seem also like its an important event. I honestly don't think i would change anything, I'm very satisfied with this one. Graphic design isn't all that easy but it also isn't all that hard. If the right materials are provided then the only difficult part is arranging the composition. The most important part of graphic design is making the subject the emphasis without making it too dramatic. I would suggest just giving your future classes more information about the event itself. The more information, the more they will understand what they are trying to put out there.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Graduation Program
I think i did everything very well. I like everything about this one. I like how i made the purple seem soft and not too put out there. The letter font makes it seem also like its an important event. I honestly don't think i would change anything, I'm very satisfied with this one. Graphic design isn't all that easy but it also isn't all that hard. If the right materials are provided then the only difficult part is arranging the composition. The most important part of graphic design is making the subject the emphasis without making it too dramatic. I would suggest just giving your future classes more information about the event itself. The more information, the more they will understand what they are trying to put out there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This was very cool Ernie I like what you did with the text and all that stuff.
Very cool beans dude.
:)
This was very cool Ernie I like what you did with the text and all that stuff.
Very cool beans dude.
:)
Post a Comment