
We then followed this tutorial found at http://www.voidix.com/eye_manipulation.html to give us ideas and practice combining images, reversing natural laws, transforming objects and using Photoshop to create a realistic surrealistic scene.
I really liked how this image looks surreal as a photograph. I'm used to seeing paintings in this style so its interesting to see something done on Photoshop that is surreal. I didn't really learn much because i already knew how to do a surreal piece. I knew what it consists of and what there mainly about.
We prepared for our surreal project by practicing different techniques we may want to use in our projects. In this tutorial we learned the value of layering textures using blending options to create an atmosphere with dream like qualities.
On this project, it was pretty much the same. I learned how to put overlays into my picture and how all the layer styles worked. I did like how the last project came out more then i liked this one.

1 comment:
WOW! this eye looks so scared...what did you do to it??? hahahahaha:D:D:D
Post a Comment