
(" The Diary Of Diaries")
I chose this metaphor because everyone can trust me with anything they tell me. Just about everyone i know, knows that they can tell me something and it will never leave me. People can trust me with words, so they always come to me when they want to get something out or just talk. So by The Diary Of Diaries", its an exaggeration. A diary holds people secrets and thoughts about everything and anything they want it to. Some peoples diaries are there most treasured possession. So I referred myself as a diary because if a diary of diaries existed, I'm sure it would be twice as more secretive about everything.
I think my idea was a good one. I Put diaries everywhere on the page and then i put me as one on top representing that I am on top. I by putting more diaries i could have enhanced the picture more, making it more interesting to look at. i only put a few because i didn't want to over flow the whole page making it too busy. But when I see it now i think i should have put at leased 4 more. The most difficult part about this project was figuring out how I'm going to put it on a computer. I had no clue how i was going to put everything together making it look like the metaphor. This wasn't my favor project. I think more time is necessary for a project like this. I am not very Proud of this particular project because it went all too fast and wasn't really too much time to think it out all the way. I had to think about it as i went. So this isn't my best project but it was an experience.
1 comment:
Ernie, this is so cute...i love it...its amazing..Genius!!!!
have an awesome time in NYC!!!!!!
Post a Comment