Friday, September 5, 2008

Compositional Trick #3 - Macro



On the camera, the macro symbol is a flower. It lets the camera focus on small objects. The macro function lets you get closer to an object and not get really blurry.
Depth of field is where the emphasis is the only thing in focus and everything in the back ground is blurry, making the emphasis the only thing focused on.
Macro should be used when wanting to take a picture of smaller then usual objects, such as these pictures here.
I used macro on the twig by putting the camera really close to it and focusing it on only the twig. Everything else i the back ground is blurry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your macro pictures!
The pretty dandilian flower picture thingy...I dont know the name of that flower...its beautiiful I would so hang that up in my room, like really big I would BLOW IT UP!!! :D

Bobbie said...

I really like your macro picture! I would have never guessed this was a bark from a tree. Keep up the good work!