
I had my model sit down on a rock under a tree. I liked the flowers on the tree so i thought it would be a good picture to take. I stood above her and then took the picture while she was looking away.
I like how the picture makes her look like shes thinking. The picture looks as if she were fantasizing in a place no one would be at. I think that the position she was in was a good pose as well.
I think if i maybe moved the flower a little more over it would hae made the picture a little more interesting. Or i could have put more flowers in the picture to make it look more fanacy like.
Taking the photograph in an extreme position makes it different from other pictures. It makes the picture more interesting to look at because its not an every day view. reagular pictures are mostly taken from a standing view which is what we see all the time.
No comments:
Post a Comment